Available at Jelmoli Bahnhofstrasse Zurich, 2nd Floor next to DVF & Rewake
“i like to wear my cashmere on bare skin. it’s one of my favourite materials because it regulates temperature and hugs you like a lover. You won’t want to take it off and you will take it with you everywhhere you go.”
Sustainability and Fairness
- The yarn comes from Mongolian spinners who are committed to sustainable sourcing.
- All pieces are hand-finished and hand-dyed. Rainwater is used in the dying process along with non-toxic dyes.
- Making small batches means we create almost zero waste.
- Creating pieces that last and will be loved for a long time is one important sustainability message.
- The cashmere is grade A brushed, by a producer used by many of the top luxury labels, this is why my sweater is at 30% cashmere soft as a cloud. Quality is everything:)
I am so pleased to receive such great feedback from people who own a sweater already, to the point that many purchase a couple in different sizes and colours. I receive many comments that this is a favourite piece for so many occasions.
Myself included. I love travelling with this sweater, use it as both, a cosy blanket or pillow on the plane, or even computer desk in the car. I take it with me on summer island holidays for windy evenings and on skiing breaks. I love wearing my mink grey and black in the smallest size (S/M) and my ivory colour and again black in the large. Large is super stylish as it creates an oversized look.
Find below two friends with their sweaters – they’re both very fashionable and particular on what they like, so it made me even happier that they love my pice so much.
all photos were taken by Alex Lambrechts
“I love clothes, but I don’t care much about trends in fashion that are ephemeral, short-lived, and ever-fleeting.
I prefer garments to endure, therefore I choose those of high quality. They age with you, they grow and change with you, they tell stories. Stories of you. That, to me is beautiful.”
Thank you! The sweater is exclusively available at Jelmoli, Bahnhofstrasse Zürich and in my online shop. I recommend purchasing at Jelmoli as you can try all the sizes and colours. Purchases in my online shop will be a 3-4 weeks wait. Please get in touch if you’d like to receive additional information. Here is the image download link.
Below is my usual blog content.